Thursday, August 16, 2012

Who Has Time For A Blog?

NOT this girl!


Some teachers possess a type of industriousness characterized by efficiency and artistic flair. Most teachers work towards this! I am one of those teachers working towards efficiency, creativity, and cool tricks of the trade. I've found that learning from other professionals is the best way to gain insight and ideas. I've patrolled other blogs and gained so much. I'd like to share, too. Welcome to my blog! I really don't have time for it, but I'll do my best. :)

I've been teaching Kindergarten for the past three years and before that I taught Preschool right out of college. I've worked in several different schools and centers, so I've tried a few different things here and there that might also work for you.

Please feel free to share your ideas with me and any suggestions you might have. And again, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!