Friday, August 17, 2012

The End of My Second Year

It was the first thing I put up and the last thing that I took down: my "Welcome to Kindergarten" sign. My mom came and helped me pack everything up because I shifted two rooms down the hallway (more bulletin boards!) and I'm so glad she could help. My mom teaches beginning band (bless her) and she kept saying, "You have so much stuff! You have so much stuff!" Well, yes. I do.
There it is!
You'd never guess that it all could be arranged neatly and organized in cupboards. It took a full day of hard work to get everything packed up. I did take her out to lunch! We really had fun. So that's what I started with for the 2012-2013 school year. And it's already coming together swimmingly, two doors down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!