Sunday, September 2, 2012

Classroom 2012-2013


















Welcome to my classroom! I'm very pleased with the way my room turned out. I organize and manage the tables by color, so you'll see the yellow table, blue table, orange table, and purple table. These colors make up the bright scheme. The bulletin boards are covered in cloth and from left to right are for "Hopes and Dreams," the word wall, and a student work display. I have 20 students and two tables situated to seat two adults for intervention/center time.




My classroom this year includes a writing center, class library, block area, art center, and dramatic play. I also have a sensory table masquerading as a side table under the whiteboard until I need it.

I'm excited to share this room with little people! Cheers to another great year!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!